My dear, I think of you always and at night I build myself a warm nest of things I remember and float in your sweetness till morning.Zelda Fitzgerald, letter to F. Scott Fitzgerald. Mid- November 1931 (via kitty-en-classe)
I had the strangest yet most pleasant dream.
I met a beautiful stranger in another country. It was somewhere in the UK. We were both studying abroad. It’s kind of funny because the setting was quite cliche. It was dark outside, and we were surrounded by old buildings. The street lamps were on. It was raining and he had his bags with him. I think his name was Sean….He probably just arrived in town. I can’t remember the conversation, but it was delightful. He looked like Matt Hitt if you know who that is.
I want to be here again. Beautiful city.
Long Time No Blog
It’s been an awfully long time since I’ve been active on Tumblr. School work really has taken over my life. You have no idea. I’m not even sure where to begin. But I’m glad to say that this quarter is OVER because it was a stressful one.
- I got the position as a Peer Academic Advisor for the School of Social Sciences!
- I’m planning on pursuing independent research (gravitating towards a topic about Scotland and independence or something with France/Spain)
- I’m going to be a Global Connect intern (starting Spring 2013)
- I completed my first LJ workshop (it’s been LONG)
- Completed my first legal article!
- GRE plans in the making
- Graduate school plans in the making
- 2 years with my boyfriend (March 4)
- Finished a wonderful book - The Paris Wife, please do read it
- Taking on Persuasion next
I’m also on Spring Break but I have jury duty this week. Luckily, I don’t have to report on Monday so I’ll be running errands. Thinking of getting a new cut/color for Spring… Something that will lighten up my spirits. I’ve been a bit out of the positive sphere.
Hope you are all well.
- king size bed (via How The Fashion Designer Lives / 79 Ideas)