Long Time No Blog
It’s been an awfully long time since I’ve been active on Tumblr. School work really has taken over my life. You have no idea. I’m not even sure where to begin. But I’m glad to say that this quarter is OVER because it was a stressful one.
- I got the position as a Peer Academic Advisor for the School of Social Sciences!
- I’m planning on pursuing independent research (gravitating towards a topic about Scotland and independence or something with France/Spain)
- I’m going to be a Global Connect intern (starting Spring 2013)
- I completed my first LJ workshop (it’s been LONG)
- Completed my first legal article!
- GRE plans in the making
- Graduate school plans in the making
- 2 years with my boyfriend (March 4)
- Finished a wonderful book - The Paris Wife, please do read it
- Taking on Persuasion next
I’m also on Spring Break but I have jury duty this week. Luckily, I don’t have to report on Monday so I’ll be running errands. Thinking of getting a new cut/color for Spring… Something that will lighten up my spirits. I’ve been a bit out of the positive sphere.
Hope you are all well.
- king size bed (via How The Fashion Designer Lives / 79 Ideas)
“In the winter of 2011, photographer and furniture designer Ana Kraš flew from her home in Belgrade, Serbia, to Los Angeles, where she’d been sent by a European magazine to photograph artist-musician Devendra Banhart. Within five minutes, he asked her to marry him. Despite her initial impulse to flee, she stayed—and the two have been together ever since.”
I love this boy.